Great news! The Aquatic Center has reopened for public swim. The facility will be limited to 50% pool usage capacity on a first come, first served basis.
Guests of the Aquatic Center are asked to observe the following guidelines when visiting the facility:
- Facility users must have a recreation account in order to be admitted to the facility. To save time, please set-up your account online prior to arriving. To create an account, click here and select Login/Create Account.
- Cashless transactions are encouraged.
- Arrive to the facility dressed in appropriate swimwear and bring your own swim supplies including towels, goggles, swim vests, etc.
- The spa, lockers and showers remain closed and occupancy will be limited in all areas of the facility.
- Lap swim will be permitted in designated lanes during regular hours of operation.
- Guests should be in good health and not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests that are unwell should stay home.
- Guests should follow State and County Health orders and recommendations including maintaining 6 feet of physical distancing; however, face coverings should not be used while in the water.
For everyone’s safety, lifeguard responsibilities are limited to watching the water and guarding the pool. Please direct all questions and concerns to a member of the administrative or management team, not active lifeguard staff.
Aquatic Center Hours