In response to the stay at home order issued by Governor Newsom on March 19, 2020, the City of Aliso Viejo has closed its facilities to the public. The City will continue to provide essential services related to the health, safety, and welfare of the community. We understand that some of these measures may be an inconvenience to our residents, and we thank you for your understanding during this time. The health and safety of our residents is our first priority, and the City communicate the latest information and details as they emerge.
The City will continue to evaluate the situation and may extend, cancel, revise or add to these measures as the situation evolves.
- City Hall: Facility is closed until further notice. Limited staff is available to provide assistance by email or telephone during normal business hours. Contact us for more information.
- Aliso Viejo Aquatic Center: Public access to recreation swim, lessons, and swim team is cancelled until further notice.
- Aliso Viejo Center: Facility is closed to the public and events are cancelled through May 31.
- Street Sweeping: Services will continue as scheduled. Parking enforcement has been suspended.
- Trash Services: Services will continue as scheduled.
- Police Services: Facilities are closed to the public; however, call responses remain unchanged. Find more information online.
- Fire Protection Services: Facilities are closed to the public; however, call responses remain unchanged. Find more information online.
- Recreation Programs: Spring session recreation classes and events are cancelled. At this time, recreation classes and camps are scheduled to resume for the summer session beginning in June.
- Boys and Girls Club - Aliso Viejo Branch: Location is closed and will reopen when Capistrano Unified School District operations resume.
- Senior Mobility Program: Services are suspended until further notice.
- Aliso Viejo Community Association (AVCA): View park and event updates online.
- Capistrano Unified School District: School sites are currently closed. View more information online.
- Mission Viejo Animal Services Center: Location is closed to the public, but is still providing essential services. View more information online.
- OC Beaches: View status of beaches in Orange County online.
- OC Parks: View status of Orange County parks and trails online.
- OC Public Library: All locations are closed until further notice. View more information online.