News & Updates
Aliso Viejo eNews
Sign up to receive eNews straight to your email.
- City of Aliso Viejo Updates And Orange County-Approved Reopenings (5/27/20)
- Orange County Approved To Re-Open Dine-In Restaurants And In-Store Retail (5/23/20)
- May Message From Mayor Mike Munzing (5/15/2020)
- City Continues COVID-19 Recovery Efforts (5/1/20)
- City Requires Face Coverings For Essential Business Workers (4/17/20)
- Important COVID-19 Resources and Updates (4/16/20)
- April Message from Mayor Mike Munzing (4/6/2020)
- Aliso Viejo Updates and New Virtual Recreation Center (4/2/2020)
- Stay Up-To-Date On COVID-19 In Orange County (3/25/2020)
- Important City Updates Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) (3/17/2020)
- Notice Regarding the Upcoming State of the City Event (3/16/2020)
- City Response to State Recommendations Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) (3/13/2020)
- Attend The Virtual Town Hall On COVID-19, Plus Learn About City Upgrades And An Opportunity To Join Our Team! (3/11/2020)
- Public Health Resources for the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2/28/2020)
Nixle Alert System
Nixle is a mobile alert system that keeps you up-to-date with relevant information from local public safety departments and emergency management. This city sponsored alert system offers emergency alerts via text and email. There are 4 ways to register:
- Text 92656 to 888-777
- Text ALISOVIEJO to 888-777
- Go to the Nixle website
- Use the sign-up box
Starting April 15, all Californians 16+ are eligible to be vaccinated. Read on...
Vaccinations are available by appointment only through Othena.com. Read on...
Apply for the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program. Read on...