Early Bird Special: Take advantage of up to 10% off your camp fees when you register by May 5. Camp listings include both early bird and regular prices. Regular camp prices resume on May 6, 2022.
Essential Packing List for Camp
- Sack lunch labeled with the camper’s name
- Two snacks
- Water bottle
- Two snacks
- Water bottle
Registration & Refund Policies
- Registration is required for all camps and programs.
- Camps and programs are subject to change without notice.
- Email and mail-in registrations are processed upon receipt of a completed and signed registration form during regular business hours.
- Confirmation receipts are emailed for email and mail-in registration. Online registration receipts available under account information.
- Registration is not accepted over the phone.
- Fees are not prorated for missed classes or late registration.
- If a camp or program is full, you will be placed on a waitlist.
- A full refund will be granted if the program/camp is cancelled by the Recreation & Community Services Department.
- Unless otherwise noted, no refunds or transfers will be granted after the start of the second camp meeting. For City-run day camp, no refunds or transfers after the commencement of the first day of camp.
Summer Contract Camps
-A $20 refund fee is applied per camp if a request to withdraw is made prior to the start of camp.
-If a request to withdraw is made before the second day of camp a refund fee equivalent to a single day of camp will be applied.
-No refunds or transfers after commencement of the second day of camp.
City-Run Summer Camps
- A $50 refund fee applies to withdrawals requested more than 72 hours before camp starts.
-No refunds or transfers within 72 hours from the start of camp.
-No refunds will be processed for removals or transfers for California adventure and Disneyland weeks.
- No refunds
Participant Code of Conduct
• All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating, being a spectator, or attending any program or activity conducted or sponsored by the City of Aliso Viejo Recreation & Community Services Department.
• The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants:
1. Be respectful to all participants and program staff.
2. Take direction from program staff/supervisors.
3. Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
4. Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies, and facilities.
5. Refrain from harassment of staff, instructors, or participants. Failure to follow these rules may result in denial of program participation privileges. The City of Aliso Viejo Recreation & Community Services Department strives to make your participation fun-filled, rewarding, educational, and safe. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact Recreation & Community Services at 949-425-2550 or via email if you have questions or need assistance.